Components and Tools
- Xamarin Studio Tip: Break on all exceptions – Stefan’s Developer Blog – A nice little tip on how to break on all exceptions in Xamarin Studio from Stefan
- Upgrading to Continuous Deployment In 1 Day with Xamarin, TeamCity and HockeyApp | Dan at Xamarin – 10 steps to awesome continuous integration!
- Xamarin.Plugins/Iconize – Nice little plugin to use icon fonts in your Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, or Xamarin.Forms application!
- FFImageLoading – Fast & Furious Image Loading – FFImageLoading – Fast & Furious Image Loading/Caching on iOS, Android XamarinForms and Windows #xamarin
- Updated BreweryDB .NET client | Mike Codes .NET – Need to PCL for talking to BreweryDB, Mike has you covered
- Fixing SDWebImage issue on Xamarin.iOS « Corrado’s Blog 2.0 – Corrado discusses ways to load images in iOS and fixing the SDWebImage component ATS blues
- Supercharge Xamarin Studio – Richard Woolcott – Richard Woollcott, shares some love for Xamarin Studio and also provides some links to other Xamarin Studio tip pages
- Preview: WatchOS 2.0& tvOS Third Preview | Xamarin Releases – Woo Hoo! new preview for WatchOS 2 and tvOS
- Xamarin Studio Tips & Tricks — John Miller – John Miller shares his favorite Xamarin Studio Tips and Tricks
- Coolors – The super fast color schemes generator! – Nice little utility to generate infinite color palettes for your designs.
- 9 Tools for Creating Material Design Color Palettes – If you need to generate material design color palettes, these online tools will help.
- Pressure Sensitive Gestures with 3D Touch and iOS 9 | Xamarin Blog – Kevin Mullins digs into 3D Touch on iOS 9
- iOS Awesomizer – UIView Animation Extensions via amikecodes.net – Fantastic Extension methods to make adding animation to any UIView dead easy
- Change ListView RowHeight programmatically in Xamarin Android | Corrado’s Blog 2.0 – Corrado shares a little code snippet to change row height in Android Listview
- The Secrets to App Success on Google Play (Second Edition) – Free ebook from Google with tips on how to succeed with apps on Google Play
- Xamarin.Forms and large images in android apps – Daniel Hindrikes – Handling large images in Xamarin.Forms Android edition
- Events and the Xamarin MessagingCenter – Wallace McClure talks Xamarin Forms MessagingCenter
- Optimizing Xamarin.Forms Apps for Maximum Performance – Pierce shows some options in Xamarin.Forms 2 to boost performance
- Awesome, build a game level with Xamarin – blog.xamarin.com – Craig Dunn looks at CoinTime demo which allows you to create your own levels
- 3D Game Engine for Android, iOS, and .NET – UrhoSharp now available in C# and Xamarin
- How To Make Your App Zoom To The Top Of The App Store – m.fastcompany.com – Article on how to get your app noticed on the App Store
- How the top apps are using 3d Touch – The Verge article on how apps are using 3d Touch at the moment
- Have I been pwned Xamarin app – Gerald brings Have I been pwned to an app
- Code Mill Minute: The Coolest Xamarin 4 Feature Ever! | Code Mill Technologies – Matthew’s list of cool things in Xamarin 4
- Client-side caching matters – Rene talks about why client-side caching matters
More Xamarin Link Blogs
Here are links to the other great Xamarin link blogs out there that are updated regularly
- Xamarin Weekly
A free, once-weekly e-mail newsletter roundup of all things Xamarin. Posted Fridays
- Xamarin App Developer Links
The latest tips, tutorials, news, and resources for Xamarin app developers. Posted Daily
- C# Mobile (Xamarin) Daily
Your cross-platform C# mobile magazine. Posted Daily
- Xamarin Community Blogs
This is an automatic aggregator which pulls articles from bloggers in the Xamarin developer community.