- The first list of Xamarin MVPs were announced.
- Xamarin recieved a bunch of cash in a second round of funding. Looks like the beers are on Xamarin!
- Xamarin releases two new themes that are free (as in beer).
- MA2: The Quick Bar – FastChicken blog discusses the implementation of the Quick Bar in Mobile Agent 2. Also check out the rest of the series, including. MA2: Consistency, Icons and Fonts – Tips and techniques used to bring consistency to icons, colours (and an extension method for converting HEX string colours to UIColor)
- Joe Sauve ported an alert view to Xamarin and wants to share it with you. SIAlertView.Xamarin is a C#/Mono Xamarin.iOS port of Sumi Interactive’s SIAlertView for native iOS.
- Copy File in Bundle to Documents Folder – Wei-Meng Lee provides some useful code on how to copy files from a bundle into the documents folder.
- A common SQLite pitfall – Rolf Bjarne Kvinge provides a post that discusses a common oversight using SQLite.
- MonoTouch Slide-out Navigation – Dillon Buchanan provides source code for a really sweet slide out navigaiton ui library.
- Dismissing Keyboard when user touches an empty space in a view (MonoTouch.Dialog). I found two good resources to solve this issue – here and here
- Getting Started With Xamarin And Windows Azure Mobile Services. Craig Dunn has a video over at Channel 9 showing how to build connected iOS apps in C#
- Mapping and Location with Mono for Android – Wally McClure’s article on the new google location api and how to use it
- Introduction to building Xamarin.iOS applications in Visual Studio (Ryan Paul)